Due to an expanding workload, 4M Group are looking for:
SENIOR ARCHITECTURAL TECHNICIAN OR SENIOR TECHNOLOGIST (Based in London)
The successful candidate will have strong and proven design ability with an emphasis on technical design, be an organised team player with an ability to work well under pressure, and have a thorough knowledge of UK Building Regulations and proven contract administration/site experience.
Role & Responsibilities
Core responsibilities will include:
- Leading projects from inception to completion, but with particular emphasis on technical design from RIBA Work Stages 4-6;
- Managing and coordinating a project team of both in-house staff and external consultants;
- Project planning, forecasting and coordinating project resource and workflow;
- Provision of technical expertise across a variety of projects across all RIBA stages;
- Preparing and coordinating technical design packages, building regulation submissions, tender and contract documentation;
- Liaising closely with clients to ensure delivery on time, to required budget and quality standards;
- Providing on-site technical support to clients and/or contractors.
Required Skills & Experience
- RIBA Chartered Architect or MCIAT or equivalent; candidates with exceptional experience may be considered
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, plus 3D modelling software such as Revit or (preferably) ArchiCAD;
- Proven technical ability in researching products, technical detailing, and specification writing;
- Contract administration;
- Evidence of post-qualification experience in professional practice.
- Experience of working closely with design & build contractors would be highly beneficial.
Remuneration and benefits
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- Opportunity to travel to overseas office and projects
Please submit to [email protected]